In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, we Thinkint Sdn. Bhd. and group of companies (“the Company”) are committed to ensure the safety and security of your personal data which are under our care.
- Your personal data relating to you will be collected, recorded, held, stored, used, disclosed and/or otherwise processed by us including but not limited to name, identity card and/or passport number, nationality, gender, age, date of birth, correspondence and/or residential address, telephone and/or mobile number(s), email address, occupation, marital status, race, financial / banking account details, information in audio/ video/ images format (including voice, closed-circuit television (CCTV) recordings, social media platforms recordings and/or “Live”, for example on Facebook and Instagram) and/or all such other data relating directly or indirectly to you though which you may be identified or identifiable where the same is so required for the purpose specified below.
- Your personal data shall be collected and processed further by the Company for the following purposes (“the Purposes”):
2.1. to process your requested training and workshop services (“Services”);
2.2. to administer and communicate with you in relation to our Services and/or events;
2.3. to process any payments relevant to you;
2.4. for insurance purposes;
2.5. to operate our premises in a manner which is physically safe, secure and befitting of health and safety requirements;
2.6. for internal investigations, audit or security purposes;
2.7. to conduct internal statistical analysis and analysis of patients’ case studies;
2.8. to comply with the Company’s legal and regulatory obligations in the conduct of its business;
2.9. to promote the Services through online and offline platforms;
2.10. to ensure that the content from our platform is presented in the most effective manner for your and for your computer and / or device; and
2.11. for the Company’s internal records management.
- You may request access to, correction or deletion of, or limit the processing of your personal data collected held stored used disclosed and/or otherwise processed by the Company (including personal data of others provided by you) at any time hereafter. In the event of any inquires and/or complaint in respect of the Company’s collection use storage disclosure holding and/or such other processing of your personal data or if you are no longer agreeable to the Company’s retention holding storage or processing of your personal data, kindly contact the Company in writing.
- Please note that in accordance with the PDPA:
4.1 . The Company may charge a fee for processing your request for access; and
4.2 . The Company may refuse to comply with your request for access or correction.
- Unless otherwise specified by the Company at the time your personal data is collected, it is obligatory that you supply the Company with the personal data requested for by the Company failing which the Company may not be able to carry out the Purposes or to further provide the Company’s Services to you.
- Your personal data may be released, disclosed, disseminated and/or transferred to the class of third parties including but not limited to our subsidiaries, our associate companies, our holding companies, outsourcing partners, insurance companies, governmental or relevant authorities for or any purpose or any other purposes for which your personal data was to be disclosed at the time of its collection, any other purpose directly or indirectly related to any of the Purposes or where such disclosure is required or authorised by law or by the order of a court.
- It is your obligation to ensure that all personal data submitted to the Company and retained by the Company is accurate, not misleading, updated and complete in all respects. For the avoidance of doubt, the Company including the Company’s partners and employees shall not be responsible for any personal data submitted by you to the Company that may be inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or not up-to-date.
- In some circumstances, you may have provided personal data relating to others (spouses, dependents, children, heirs, partners, other directors or other related or interested parties) for the Purposes. In such cases, you represent and warrant that you had or have their consent or are otherwise entitled to provide their information to the Company.
- You may request in writing for access to and for correction of personal data. In the event of such request, or if you has any inquiry or complaint in respect of your personal data, you may contact us at: 013-2862768
© COPYRIGHT 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.